Sunday, April 6, 2014

Vienna Travel Diaries: Pt.1

I spent an amazing week in Vienna exploring the city, meeting with a good friend of mine, chilling, having fun, trying new things, visiting a fashion bazar and lots of galleries and museums, diving into art, architecture and culture on every step of the city.
So, this is the first part of my Vienna travel diaries where I will show you some photos that my dear friend Amra of AlwaysDevoted took of me in the beautiful gardens of Belvedere Castle.





photos taken by Amra of AlwaysDevoted
Fashion part: I was lucky to catch a nice warm sunny weather during my trip and even luckier to receive this gray waterfall cardigan from Sheinside just before I left for Vienna. Turns out it was the perfect piece to wear in the cold evenings or chilly mornings. And the best thing is that it looks great with both skirt and jeans.

And here are some photos of the interior of the magnificent Stephansdom - a beautiful gothic cathedral.
Cardigan: Sheinside
Pants: H&M
Bag: Dresslily
Hat: Terranova



7 comments:

  1. Those first pics are really pretty! Vienna is yet another city I need to visit one day :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks like such an amazing place! i just love the photos, and cute outfit!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vienna is really beautiful! And I've actually been to Belvedere when I visited Vienna in 2011. Pretty pictures.
    Thank you for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics!! I visited this castle some years ago and it's amazing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment =)