Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hometown Glory

Right after I got back from my trip to Milan I spent a week in my hometown. It's a small quiet town and I usually don't like staying there for longer because I love the dynamic of the big city and having nothing to do or nowhere to go is driving me crazy. But sometimes I just love to go there and relax, to process things and recharge or simply to stay out of the drama and the noise of the busy city.
The last photo shows a view of my town.







Flats - Zara
Shirt - Choies
Skirt - thrifted
Clutch bag - thrifted

13 comments:

  1. You look lovely as ever :)
    xoxo.
    cece
    http://imcontrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, love your skirt!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mix of black and white! Your home town looks peaceful
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!!! Lovely top!

    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this dramatic look. Black/white/red never goes out of style! :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to travel to milan one day! Gorgeous pictures and I love your outfit! Please check out my fashion blog if you get a chance. I would love to follow each other!

    Ambia
    www.loveambam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you look so beautiful! love your top :D and these photo are amazing too :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment =)