Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's a Spring Thing

Last spring I didn't try the mint trend (or the pastel trend in general), but this year I got this awesome mint sweater and I am currently working on a mint peplum top that hopefully will be sewn and finished this week.
It smells like spring outside and I am enjoying the sunny weather and the blossoming trees. And after taking the two exams I had I can finally have some carefree days during the Easter holidays back at home.











Shorts - H&M
Sweater - thrifted
Boots - CroppTown
Necklace - House
Bag - Peacocks
Tights - Primark

12 comments:

  1. aw these photos are pretty <33 and so you are ♥♥ love your mint sweater and your bag ♥♥♥ have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Толкова да си красива!!! Зеленкото ти отива много, особено на косата.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Благодаря ти, сладур =))

      Delete
  3. really sweet crochet sweater! love the colour loads <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, I'm in love with your sweater.
    xxox,
    Kaisa
    http://voyagerfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the last pic.. great shot that sparked me most :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous outfit! The minty sweater and the bag are my favorits! Great combination!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. разкошни снимки, браво! първата ми е най-любима :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Здравей, мерси, че си посетила страницата ми и благодаря за милите думи за снимките! :)
    Като отговор на въпроса ти - да, сайтът е български, започнах да се занимавам с него преди месец - месец и нещо и още е в проект на развитие.

    Иииии! Прекрасни снимки! :)

    Ани

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos. That sweater looks fantastic! :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment =)